After repeated failed attempts, I am willing to try the Virtual Box method. I can borrow a notebook that has 2GB of memory. Is that sufficient to allow me to run Virtual Box and use the kn-remaster script?
Thanks.
After repeated failed attempts, I am willing to try the Virtual Box method. I can borrow a notebook that has 2GB of memory. Is that sufficient to allow me to run Virtual Box and use the kn-remaster script?
Thanks.

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Ubuntu 26.04 Linux Desktop PC, Quadcore i7, up to 32GB RAM + 2TB SSD, Dell 7040
$399.99
Brand New Genuine Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (Advanced Server) Version 3
$39.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99