-
Did you run the first part of the four scripts ( last modified 26 January 2012) in a root terminal?
How big is your partition 'sdb6' and how did you format it? I used a 5 GB ext3-partition for CD and 20 GB ext3-partition for DVD remaster.
Greetings Werner * http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/summary.html
Own Rescue-CD (Knoppix V6.7.1 remaster)
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 02-18-2012 at 10:41 AM.
-
Thanks for the quick response.

Originally Posted by
Werner P. Schulz
Did you run the first part of the four scripts ( last modified 26 January 2012) in a root terminal?
How big is your partition 'sdb6' and how did you format it? I used a 5 GB ext3-partition for CD and 20 GB ext3-partition for DVD remaster.
Greetings Werner *
http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/summary.html
Own Rescue-CD (Knoppix V6.7.1 remaster)
The page I copied the script from states...
HTML Code:
This page was last modified 17:46, 16 February 2012.
...and yes I ran it from a root terminal.
/dev/sdb6 is 34 GBytes and if mounted shows up as...
HTML Code:
/dev/sdb6 on /mnt type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,barrier=0,data=writeback)
I went one step further executing the script one command at a time from a root terminal. When I got to swapon swapfile the response was...
HTML Code:
swapon failed: Invalid argument
I tried every possible variation of the swapon options. Every one failed.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

NETGEAR GS116EPP 16-Port Gigabit PoE+ Easy Smart Switch 231W SFP
$304.00

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99