-
Thanks for the quick response.

Originally Posted by
Werner P. Schulz
Did you run the first part of the four scripts ( last modified 26 January 2012) in a root terminal?
How big is your partition 'sdb6' and how did you format it? I used a 5 GB ext3-partition for CD and 20 GB ext3-partition for DVD remaster.
Greetings Werner *
http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/summary.html
Own Rescue-CD (Knoppix V6.7.1 remaster)
The page I copied the script from states...
HTML Code:
This page was last modified 17:46, 16 February 2012.
...and yes I ran it from a root terminal.
/dev/sdb6 is 34 GBytes and if mounted shows up as...
HTML Code:
/dev/sdb6 on /mnt type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,barrier=0,data=writeback)
I went one step further executing the script one command at a time from a root terminal. When I got to swapon swapfile the response was...
HTML Code:
swapon failed: Invalid argument
I tried every possible variation of the swapon options. Every one failed.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex-14API Laptop 14" AMD RYZEN 7 [email protected] 12GB RAM 512GB SSD
$220.15