After repeated failed attempts, I am willing to try the Virtual Box method. I can borrow a notebook that has 2GB of memory. Is that sufficient to allow me to run Virtual Box and use the kn-remaster script?
Thanks.
After repeated failed attempts, I am willing to try the Virtual Box method. I can borrow a notebook that has 2GB of memory. Is that sufficient to allow me to run Virtual Box and use the kn-remaster script?
Thanks.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6 DDR4 PC4-2666V 4x32GB (128GB) ECC Server Memory
$599.99
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 128GB (8 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 ECC RDIMM M393A2K40BB2-CTD6Q
$650.00
4x8GB Samsung DDR4 2133MHz PC4-2133P 1Rx4 ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB Sansumg
$149.99
Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99