Can anyone help me with connecting to the web?
I can get to logging on network then connection fails.
What settings do I need to log on (DNS xon/xoff etc..) ?
Dave![]()
Can anyone help me with connecting to the web?
I can get to logging on network then connection fails.
What settings do I need to log on (DNS xon/xoff etc..) ?
Dave![]()
Double posting is not considered a good idea. If you don't get a response you're welcome to bump your own post. Keep this in mind: If you seriously want assistance you need to give specific details about your hardware and tell us what you've tried, read, found, and learned already. Post specific error messages and give details. Have you ever used Linux before? What do you do in your other OS to get internet working? Have you used the search function?
A hastily written post isn't going to buy you much. Take the time to give us something to work with eh?
Opppps Sorry I did not get the instant reponse I expect in the digital age!
Time has no meaning it already in the past...
Sorry again
Dave![]()

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$69.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
HP Pavilion a1000 Intel Pentium 4 3GHz 1GB 250GB Vintage Windows XP MS Office PC
$70.00
Vintage Personal Accounting & Essential Office 2 CD-ROM PAK For Windows 3.0
$114.00
Vintage Lot of 18 PC CD Rom Home School Children Kid Learning Fun Activity Games
$54.99
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00