Hi, klaus2008.
Now I know three ways.
Hi, klaus2008.
Now I know three ways.
Last edited by utu; 02-23-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Having pored over the internets trying to prevent this from popping up on my kiosk-mode Knoppix setup, I finally caved and justand got on with life. Would love something more elegant, but I also like sleep and getting things done.Code:sudo mv /usr/bin/xvkbd /usr/bin/xvkbd.orig

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99