-
Senior Member
registered user
I think there is some confusion....when I wrote that I know that this is a contributor website, I meant to say that the website HOSTING this forum is listed as a contributor website on http://www.knopper.net/knoppix-links/ .I am well aware that neither Knoppix.net(as a website) nor this forum(as a community) is managed by the Knoppix developers on their own.
Thanks electroken. You understood me right...........I believe sharing details of progress made (or the lack of it) while performing voluntary,unpaid work (such as producing free software) helps restore confidence in the product and gain better acceptance among users.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage IDE Removable Hard Drive Mobile Rack 5.25 Bay 50-Pin Tray + Maxtor 40GB
$49.99

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage IBM Model M Keyboard 1391401 Buckling Spring PS/2 Keyboard 1988
$200.00

Vintage Apple Pro Keyboard USB Mac M7803 **Used in box
$75.00

Vintage Philips CD-RW External Drive PCRW464k47 CDRW400 Series USB 2.0 Tested
$35.00

Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00