-
I also bought the magazine and had a problem with the dvd. I also thought perhaps there might be some sort of error because of the media and maybe making a copy of the disk as an iso and ignoring the read error might give me a workable copy. The iso maker software also had an error reading the disk at some point and would not continue.
I am disappointed that the disk did not work since I bought the magazine mainly to get the disk since it seems to have a lot of extra features and apps for the knoppix install/live disk. I am a newbie so now sure it can install like Ubuntu. I am waiting patiently to be able to download the working dvd.
Does anyone know a way to contact the magazine and is there some way to show you bought it and be able to download a good version of the disk from the magazine? Or is that only wishful thinking on my part?
--------------------------
Please use double "new line" for new paragraph. wps
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 05-09-2012 at 07:22 AM.
Reason: formatted by moderator
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ā Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)ā
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$95.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$305.99