-
Legit or not?
Hello!
I'am here for the first time after five years and I'am seeing the same "catch" from Linux Magazin...
Short explanation:
1. sha1 checksum is valid for the CEBIT version of Knoppix only /version without logo Linux Magazin... hehe/;
2. Knoppix installer is complaining because it;
3. for the Linux Magazin version is valid md5 checksum only;
4. md5 checksum for the torrents /I have checked Pirate Bay/ is the same;
5. torrents are legit copies the version from Linux Magazin.
I'am waiting for Knoppix 7.1 of course...
Happy leeching /and seeding, I hope/...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01