Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Java srcipting not enabled..

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    Perhaps you have changed the settings within Iceweasel at 'Edit/ Preferences/ Content'. Just the time I answer you from a "virgin" Knoppix 6.7.1

    Activated NoScript is standard with the new Knoppix V7.0, not with V6.7.1 and older.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Karibu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kelowna, BC Canada
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Werner P. Schulz View Post
    Perhaps you have changed the settings within Iceweasel at 'Edit/ Preferences/ Content'. Just the time I answer you from a "virgin" Knoppix 6.7.1
    I would have attached a ScreenShot about how Iceweasel 'Preferences/ Content' looks like but I could not find the application. I have the box "Enable JavaScript" filled with a check mark. Is this OK?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Karibu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kelowna, BC Canada
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Karibu View Post
    I would have attached a ScreenShot about how Iceweasel 'Preferences/ Content' looks like but I could not find the application....
    Re.: ScreenShot....I know it has nothing to do here, I only want to mention that I check marked the plugin in CCSM under Extras and I don't find the launcher.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW picture

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW

$13.89



LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to... picture

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...

$162.04



Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe picture

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe

$53.99



Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles picture

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles

$53.99



US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits picture

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits

$13.89



MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit picture

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit

$399.00



2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM picture

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM

$37.99



2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower picture

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower

$16.99



Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery picture

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery

$107.67



Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard picture

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard

$17.99