-
Senior Member

Originally Posted by
klaus2008
I would suggest that you create a configuration file
.asoundrc in your home directory.
Thank you, klaus2008. I know how to create the file but I do not know what to enter in my case because I can not identify the correct name of card one or card two. Is it Generic or Generic_1 or something different? I tried the same file you used but couldn't get any result! I cannot find a volume control in the LXPanel either, assuming that the LXPanel = taskbar on the bottom of the screen.
Last edited by Karibu; 03-16-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Reason: spelling
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00

1U Server Intel Xeon E3-1240 V5 3.5Ghz 4C 32GB RAM 2x M.2 2280 OCP RJ45 Rails
$310.00