Hello,
I just listened to KK's talk at the CeBIT and learned that one could write knoppix to Hard drive (in FAT32 formatiert) instead "Install KNOPPIX to flash disk".
How do I have to set the BIOS boot order to get it running?
Topic: Knoppix 7.0: Introduction, Questions, Answers
Speaker: Klaus Knopper (KNOPPER.NET)
to see at: http://www.techcast.com/events/cebit12/
12:15 European Time
have a look at
http://www.linuxpromagazine.com/Even...rce-Forum-2012
Hello,
I just listened to KK's talk at the CeBIT and learned that one could write knoppix to Hard drive (in FAT32 formatiert) instead "Install KNOPPIX to flash disk".
How do I have to set the BIOS boot order to get it running?

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2400T-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$340.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99