I found out that what I am looking for is home= cheat code, which does not exist anymore :P
In that case it's many better to do remaster and load it to RAM and run. But it's not even near to home= cheat code.
Hello,
I want to ask if it is possible to use Knoppix in this way: boot from CD (copy all to RAM), save all changes on reboot/shutdown to .img file (or any other file) on NTFS partition on memory stick?
Thanks for any answers, in advance.
Best,
Jozsef
I found out that what I am looking for is home= cheat code, which does not exist anymore :P
In that case it's many better to do remaster and load it to RAM and run. But it's not even near to home= cheat code.

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
Sony Ruggedized Raid PSZ-RA Thunderbolt 2 Portable RAID Array (12TB)
$419.00