-
Senior Member
How to find my own posts only...
Hi Forum Moderator!
I checked the FAQ section to find an answer to
How do I search for my own posts?
How can I find my posts in the Forum?
List your own post In Knoppix Forum.
How to find my own posts?
without success.
So I wonder if there is a possibility to go direct to my
own post only?
-
At the top of the Forum page you can see "Welcome (your name) and there the button "My Profile" => in the left upper corner of the page, which opens now, you'll see your name again and five links:
"Send private ..
..
..
Find all posts
Find all started threads"
-
I for myself did this: within the line
Welcome (my name)" =>
Settings =>
General Settings =>
Messaging & Notification =>
Default Thread Subscription Mode =>
Instantly, using email
-
Senior Member
Thank you Werner...It is really so easy...
How couldn't I see this...Sorry for bothering you ...
BTW, I don't quite get it what you mean by
I for myself did this: within the line
Welcome (my name)" =>
Settings =>
General Settings =>
Messaging & Notification =>
Default Thread Subscription Mode =>
Instantly, using email
Please foregive me if it's another silly question!
Greetings
K.
-
At the top of the Forum page you can see "Welcome (your name) and there the button "Settings ..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX
$14.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99