I found out that what I am looking for is home= cheat code, which does not exist anymore :P
In that case it's many better to do remaster and load it to RAM and run. But it's not even near to home= cheat code.
Hello,
I want to ask if it is possible to use Knoppix in this way: boot from CD (copy all to RAM), save all changes on reboot/shutdown to .img file (or any other file) on NTFS partition on memory stick?
Thanks for any answers, in advance.
Best,
Jozsef
I found out that what I am looking for is home= cheat code, which does not exist anymore :P
In that case it's many better to do remaster and load it to RAM and run. But it's not even near to home= cheat code.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99