Senior Member
HDMI issue....
HDMI issue with knoppix 6.7.1 on HP Pavilion g6-1b67ca
I want to connect to my TV (for movie watching from my Laptop) via HDMI cable
but I have no graphic /sound output from MPlayer.
I checked HERE and got this terminal output:
root@Microknoppix:/home/knoppix# aplay -l
**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: Generic [HD-Audio Generic], device 3: HDMI 0 [HDMI 0]
Subdevices: 1/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: Generic_1 [HD-Audio Generic], device 0: STAC92xx Analog [STAC92xx Analog]
Subdevices: 1/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
root@Microknoppix:/home/knoppix# lspci
00:00.0 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] Device 1705
00:01.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Device 9647
00:14.2 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] Hudson Azalia Controller (rev 01)
00:01.1 Audio device: ATI Technologies Inc Device 1714
I also attached a screenshot from
root@Microknoppix:/home/knoppix# alsamixer
I have difficulties to interpret and handle the alsamixer window.
Can somebody help me with that, please?
Attached Images
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64bit 32 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$95.99
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50