-
New to Knoppix 6.7
Hi Everyone,
This evening I had the chance to install Knoppix 6.7 onto a spare computer. The only other time I've experienced Knoppix was many years ago on a live CD (at the time, it was a version that was intended only to be run off a CD).
In any case, I wanted to say WOW! I'm very pleasantly surprised by the look of Knoppix now.
The only initial item that was giving me a bit of grief was the mouse. I was using a ps2 mouse that has a scroll wheel - the pointer would jump around and whatnot. I was able to find in the pages that it dealt with the scroll wheel. Luckily I had an old ps2 mouse with 3 buttons instead, and was able to eliminate the pointer issue.
While I may not have a lot of experience with Knoppix, this version is very inviting and I'm going to give it a shot and see what it all does.
Thanks Again!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00