Have a look at knoppix-cheatcodes.txt and try the items to handle with mouse. I never had problems with scroll wheel mouses.The only initial item that was giving me a bit of grief was the mouse.
Hi Everyone,
This evening I had the chance to install Knoppix 6.7 onto a spare computer. The only other time I've experienced Knoppix was many years ago on a live CD (at the time, it was a version that was intended only to be run off a CD).
In any case, I wanted to say WOW! I'm very pleasantly surprised by the look of Knoppix now.
The only initial item that was giving me a bit of grief was the mouse. I was using a ps2 mouse that has a scroll wheel - the pointer would jump around and whatnot. I was able to find in the pages that it dealt with the scroll wheel. Luckily I had an old ps2 mouse with 3 buttons instead, and was able to eliminate the pointer issue.
While I may not have a lot of experience with Knoppix, this version is very inviting and I'm going to give it a shot and see what it all does.
Thanks Again!![]()
Have a look at knoppix-cheatcodes.txt and try the items to handle with mouse. I never had problems with scroll wheel mouses.The only initial item that was giving me a bit of grief was the mouse.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67