-
Wired network and Knoppix 6.7.0 and 6.7.1 not working on Dell Latitude D520 laptop
Hello,
I am trying out the Knoppix 6.7.1 on the dell latitude laptop but no internet connection through the wired built-in Ethernet. Knoppix 6.7.0 has the same problem. I can connect fine with other Live CD boots such as Knoppix 5.1.0, Debian xfce latest, wary puppy 5. I am new to Linux and I am not sure were to start. I would like to be able to use Knoppix if I can get the wired network issue ironed out. Thanks.
-
Senior Member
registered user
The following commands should give you more information about your network card.
Code:
lspci
lspci -v
hwinfo --netcard
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$333.99

Portable SSD External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2 Fast Transfer 1TB-128TB
$38.99