-
Wired network and Knoppix 6.7.0 and 6.7.1 not working on Dell Latitude D520 laptop
Hello,
I am trying out the Knoppix 6.7.1 on the dell latitude laptop but no internet connection through the wired built-in Ethernet. Knoppix 6.7.0 has the same problem. I can connect fine with other Live CD boots such as Knoppix 5.1.0, Debian xfce latest, wary puppy 5. I am new to Linux and I am not sure were to start. I would like to be able to use Knoppix if I can get the wired network issue ironed out. Thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine
$800.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99