Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Wired network and Knoppix 6.7.0 and 6.7.1 not working on Dell Latitude D520 laptop

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1

    Wired network and Knoppix 6.7.0 and 6.7.1 not working on Dell Latitude D520 laptop

    Hello,

    I am trying out the Knoppix 6.7.1 on the dell latitude laptop but no internet connection through the wired built-in Ethernet. Knoppix 6.7.0 has the same problem. I can connect fine with other Live CD boots such as Knoppix 5.1.0, Debian xfce latest, wary puppy 5. I am new to Linux and I am not sure were to start. I would like to be able to use Knoppix if I can get the wired network issue ironed out. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    512
    The following commands should give you more information about your network card.
    Code:
    lspci
    lspci -v
    hwinfo --netcard

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray picture

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray

$39.99



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD picture

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD

$41.00



DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600

$49.95



Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive picture

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive

$23.99



Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive

$24.99



Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s

$58.00



20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive

$349.99



1TB SATA 7200RPM 3.5” Enterprise Hard Drive WD Hitachi HDD picture

1TB SATA 7200RPM 3.5” Enterprise Hard Drive WD Hitachi HDD

$59.99