-
run script at boot (init 2)
Hello people,
I would like to run my own script at boot. (init2)
I did
Code:
update-rc.d kopieermap defaults 99
The script is located at /etc/rc.d. A symlink is created at /etc/rc2.d (S99kopieermap)
Still when I boot the remastered iso, the script is not executed. (kn-remaster script)
I use the isolinux.cfg file
Code:
Append 2 ramdisk_size100000 lang=us vt.default_utf8=0 apm=power-off video=640x480 initrd=minirt.gz nomce nosound libata.force=noncq nodrm hpsa.hpsa_allow_any=1 loglevel=1 tz=Europe/amsterdam
Ideas are welcome!
Wierd Jan
Last edited by wjp79; 03-27-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95