-
Senior Member
How can I conigure the Power-Manager
Facts:
Laptop HP Pavilion g6-1b67ca running
knoppix 6.7.1 from USB flash drive.
Boot with cheatcode "nomodeset" (for graphic card reasons.)
"gnome-power-manager" installed version 2.32.0-2
Hello,
...still working on my Laptop/Knoppix Project. Now I installed "gnome-power-manager"
with Synaptic P.M. but I can't configure it.
I expected to find the GUI either under
--->Menu --->Preferences or under
--->Menu --->System Tools/Accessories
but I couldn't.
How can I configure the power-manager for my machine?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50