Hi,
Just tried with nopcmcia and it boots from the CD.
Sorry, this looks like the wrong forum
Sean
Hi,
I'm having problsme with the latest ISO on a DELL Inspiron 2500. The CD freezes at point the Knoppix background image is displayed just prior to booting into X. The cursor is frozen , and I'm unable to restart the server, in fact I have to pull the battery.
I've tried noapic and/or noapm but to noavail.
"knoppix 2" works, but startx similarly freezes the box.
I've tried installing to HD with the same result.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks
Sean
Hi,
Just tried with nopcmcia and it boots from the CD.
Sorry, this looks like the wrong forum
Sean
The 01.01.2003 release fixes the dell problems on laptops.

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 120 w/ Stylus Flash Card & Software *WORKS*
$99.99
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Mac OS 9 Retail Box 1999 Sherlock 2 Original CD Manuals
$50.00
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Lime Green iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$59.99
VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½" Floppy Drive DB-19 Beige | P/N A9M0106
$159.00
VINTAGE APPLE III COMPUTER FOR RESTORATION OR PARTS [NOT WORKING MISSING PARTS]
$299.99
Vintage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Sheet
$54.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00