Hi,
Just tried with nopcmcia and it boots from the CD.
Sorry, this looks like the wrong forum
Sean
Hi,
I'm having problsme with the latest ISO on a DELL Inspiron 2500. The CD freezes at point the Knoppix background image is displayed just prior to booting into X. The cursor is frozen , and I'm unable to restart the server, in fact I have to pull the battery.
I've tried noapic and/or noapm but to noavail.
"knoppix 2" works, but startx similarly freezes the box.
I've tried installing to HD with the same result.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks
Sean
Hi,
Just tried with nopcmcia and it boots from the CD.
Sorry, this looks like the wrong forum
Sean
The 01.01.2003 release fixes the dell problems on laptops.

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i7-12700 12 Core X208K805 LGA 1700 AS IS
$99.99
AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99