Hi,
Just tried with nopcmcia and it boots from the CD.
Sorry, this looks like the wrong forum
Sean
Hi,
I'm having problsme with the latest ISO on a DELL Inspiron 2500. The CD freezes at point the Knoppix background image is displayed just prior to booting into X. The cursor is frozen , and I'm unable to restart the server, in fact I have to pull the battery.
I've tried noapic and/or noapm but to noavail.
"knoppix 2" works, but startx similarly freezes the box.
I've tried installing to HD with the same result.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks
Sean
Hi,
Just tried with nopcmcia and it boots from the CD.
Sorry, this looks like the wrong forum
Sean
The 01.01.2003 release fixes the dell problems on laptops.

Vintage Intel 8085 CPU Processor Board Ceramic Gold IC Industrial Military Rare
$199.95
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Dungeons of Daggorath TRS-80 Color Computer Tandy 26-3093 SEALED Vintage 1982
$119.99
vintage pentium 3 pc turns on no display no post
$150.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85