-
Dell Inspiron 2500
Hi,
I'm having problsme with the latest ISO on a DELL Inspiron 2500. The CD freezes at point the Knoppix background image is displayed just prior to booting into X. The cursor is frozen , and I'm unable to restart the server, in fact I have to pull the battery.
I've tried noapic and/or noapm but to noavail.
"knoppix 2" works, but startx similarly freezes the box.
I've tried installing to HD with the same result.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks
Sean
Similar Threads
-
By knoppixuser001 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 04:31 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 04:54 PM
-
By john2003 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-02-2003, 10:31 PM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2003, 09:04 AM
-
By Adam in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-18-2003, 11:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 64GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$490.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 32GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$325.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99