Hi,
Just tried with nopcmcia and it boots from the CD.
Sorry, this looks like the wrong forum
Sean
Hi,
I'm having problsme with the latest ISO on a DELL Inspiron 2500. The CD freezes at point the Knoppix background image is displayed just prior to booting into X. The cursor is frozen , and I'm unable to restart the server, in fact I have to pull the battery.
I've tried noapic and/or noapm but to noavail.
"knoppix 2" works, but startx similarly freezes the box.
I've tried installing to HD with the same result.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks
Sean
Hi,
Just tried with nopcmcia and it boots from the CD.
Sorry, this looks like the wrong forum
Sean
The 01.01.2003 release fixes the dell problems on laptops.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99