First make sure you aren't currently in the /mnt/cdrom directory via a shell or graphical file manager.
Try: "umount /mnt/cdrom"
If that doesn't work try that or "eject cdrom" as root. Hopefully that should work.
I`ve typed:
mount /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
Now I want to put another disk and I don`t know how to unmount it?
Tried eject and umount but it gives me device busy.
First make sure you aren't currently in the /mnt/cdrom directory via a shell or graphical file manager.
Try: "umount /mnt/cdrom"
If that doesn't work try that or "eject cdrom" as root. Hopefully that should work.
I have gotten in the habit of doing this:
sudo umount -a
It won't umount anything that's in use (/home, /, /proc etc) but it will umount everything it can.

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00