Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Trash Issue

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Karibu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kelowna, BC Canada
    Posts
    157

    Trash Issue

    Quick questions:

    - Is there a possibility to "Move Files to Trash" before finally deleting them?
    - How can I make the "Trash Icon" visible on Desktop or Panel?

  2. #2
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    PCManFM => Edit => Preferences => General =>
    select "Move deleted files ...."

    You'll get an icon within PCManFM

  3. #3
    Senior Member Karibu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kelowna, BC Canada
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Werner P. Schulz View Post
    PCManFM => Edit => Preferences => General =>
    select "Move deleted files ...." You'll get an icon within PCManFM
    Thank you, Werner. I'm sorry, but I don't know what PCManFM is!?

  4. #4
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    It's the filemanager you see within the panel. Otherwise use "Alt F2" => pcmanfm

  5. #5
    Senior Member Karibu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kelowna, BC Canada
    Posts
    157
    @Werner
    Sorry for answering that late...my Knoppix 6.7.1 USB install was down (BECAUSE) and I first had to get this running again. Thank you for the help...I got the Trash icon!
    PS.:
    I was confused because I never heard of the term "PCManFM" before.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA picture

Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA

$196.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord picture

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord

$174.99



AddOn Juniper Networks JNP-QSFP-DAC-10MA Compatible TAA Compliant 40GBase-CU picture

AddOn Juniper Networks JNP-QSFP-DAC-10MA Compatible TAA Compliant 40GBase-CU

$867.99



AddOn Juniper Networks QFX-QSFP-DACBO-3M to Dell 332-1368 Compatible TAA picture

AddOn Juniper Networks QFX-QSFP-DACBO-3M to Dell 332-1368 Compatible TAA

$341.99



AddOn Juniper Networks JNP-QSFP-DAC-7MA Compatible TAA Compliant 40GBase-CU picture

AddOn Juniper Networks JNP-QSFP-DAC-7MA Compatible TAA Compliant 40GBase-CU

$735.99



AddOn Juniper Networks QFX-QSFP-DACBO-5M Compatible TAA Compliant 40GBase-CU picture

AddOn Juniper Networks QFX-QSFP-DACBO-5M Compatible TAA Compliant 40GBase-CU

$341.99



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45 picture

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45

$59.99