Senior Member
registered user
I think that libc6 could not be replaced properly. I would suggest the following attempt.
Reboot your Knoppix into runlevel 2. You can achieve this by adding the number 2 to the list of cheat codes. Usually is sufficient.
In the shell issue
Code:
chroot /UNIONFS
dpkg -a --configure
apt-get -f install
exit
reboot
This time boot into the desktop environment and try to find out whether there is any issue left.
Senior Member
Hello,
@Klaus
Thank you for the response.
Before I have read it, I was trying to fix the issue by reinstalling the broken dependencies
but it didn't work.
For your information I post some more screenshots and if they confirm your assumption I go ahead
and follow your instructions.
Attached Images
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
LOT OF 3 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory
$255.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory M393A8G40BB4-CWE
$795.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88