-
Senior Member
registered user
I think you may close the windows. The error message is about installation issues of grub. I never had this error message. I have to guess what you could do. Sometimes the interpretation of error messages is an art or you need much experience.
As long as you use syslinux as boot loader you do not need grub. The only situation where grub is needed should be an HDD install of Knoppix.
I would suggest that you try to install the package libgnome2-perl and tell us what has happened.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

CyberData SIP Paging Adapter VOIP 011233C / 021542G-Never Used
$120.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07