-
Senior Member

Originally Posted by
klaus2008
I would suggest that you try to install the package libgnome2-perl and tell us what has happened.
It's easier said than done...I must have a very rudimentary installation right now because the Menu does not show Synaptic P.M., no Internet, in all, it is quite different as before. I can not 'Logout' either because there is a "Failed to execute child process lxsession-logout.." warning. The only way out is "Power OFF"!
If I turn power ON again, I end up with a confusing "log file" message on the screen, which disappears after a few seconds. I think I wrecked the USB system with the "chroot" procedure and need a new install from the CD.
Any thoughts on that?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

LOT OF 3 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory
$255.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory M393A8G40BB4-CWE
$795.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88