PCManFM => Edit => Preferences => General =>
select "Move deleted files ...."
You'll get an icon within PCManFM
Quick questions:
- Is there a possibility to "Move Files to Trash" before finally deleting them?
- How can I make the "Trash Icon" visible on Desktop or Panel?
PCManFM => Edit => Preferences => General =>
select "Move deleted files ...."
You'll get an icon within PCManFM
It's the filemanager you see within the panel. Otherwise use "Alt F2" => pcmanfm
@Werner
Sorry for answering that late...my Knoppix 6.7.1 USB install was down (BECAUSE) and I first had to get this running again. Thank you for the help...I got the Trash icon!
PS.:
I was confused because I never heard of the term "PCManFM" before.
![]()

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99