Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Knoppix 6.7.1 DVD (or CD) with Openshot 1.4.2

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    127

    Knoppix 6.7.1 DVD (or CD) with Openshot 1.4.2

    I have a copy of the Knoppix 5.7.1 DVD, installed it to a bootable USB and upgraded the openshot using the directions here: http://knoppix.net/forum/threads/296...light=openshot Openshot works so well with knoppix that one of my clients now wants to use it. I was going to send him a bootable USB, but unfortunately, his PC will boot from a CD or DVD, but not from a USB. So without going through the process of allowing the HD to boot from a DVD or CD described here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1890080 I'm wondering if there is an easier option. Essentially, my knoppix 6.7.1 DVD, but with the latest openshot 1.4.2 that I'm running now, would be fine. Other than wait for knoppix to have a DVD upgrade that has the 1.4.2 openshot, is there an easy way to create a bootable DVD? Seems like approaches require a separate partition, which I have not wanted to do and I boot from a 16 GB USB. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    127

    knoppix 7.0.2 DVD

    I just received the 7.0.2 DVD and it has openshot 1.4.2 included. So my issue is solved,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Apple Keyboard Vintage M3501 picture

Apple Keyboard Vintage M3501

$50.00



APPLE IIC A2S4100 VINTAGE PERSONAL COMPUTER UNTESTED AS-IS, NO POWER CABLE picture

APPLE IIC A2S4100 VINTAGE PERSONAL COMPUTER UNTESTED AS-IS, NO POWER CABLE

$149.99



Vintage Apple HyperCard M0556 Macintosh Software 1987 Factory Sealed NEW NOS picture

Vintage Apple HyperCard M0556 Macintosh Software 1987 Factory Sealed NEW NOS

$99.00



Lot of 3 VIntage  Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS picture

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS

$7.00



Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15

Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001

$79.99



Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working picture

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working

$22.99



Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD picture

Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD

$299.99



Vintage Apple Computer

Vintage Apple Computer "I AM AN APPLE PROGRAMMER" Pinback Button 2 1/8" 1980s

$29.99



Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB picture

Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB

$299.99



Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984 picture

Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984

$179.99