-
Knoppix 6.7.1 DVD (or CD) with Openshot 1.4.2
I have a copy of the Knoppix 5.7.1 DVD, installed it to a bootable USB and upgraded the openshot using the directions here: http://knoppix.net/forum/threads/296...light=openshot Openshot works so well with knoppix that one of my clients now wants to use it. I was going to send him a bootable USB, but unfortunately, his PC will boot from a CD or DVD, but not from a USB. So without going through the process of allowing the HD to boot from a DVD or CD described here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1890080 I'm wondering if there is an easier option. Essentially, my knoppix 6.7.1 DVD, but with the latest openshot 1.4.2 that I'm running now, would be fine. Other than wait for knoppix to have a DVD upgrade that has the 1.4.2 openshot, is there an easy way to create a bootable DVD? Seems like approaches require a separate partition, which I have not wanted to do and I boot from a 16 GB USB. Thanks.
-
knoppix 7.0.2 DVD
I just received the 7.0.2 DVD and it has openshot 1.4.2 included. So my issue is solved,
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel SRMBQ Core i5-13500T 1.60GHz 24MB Cache 14-Core Socket 1700 CPU Processor
$124.99

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00