I just received the 7.0.2 DVD and it has openshot 1.4.2 included. So my issue is solved,
I have a copy of the Knoppix 5.7.1 DVD, installed it to a bootable USB and upgraded the openshot using the directions here: http://knoppix.net/forum/threads/296...light=openshot Openshot works so well with knoppix that one of my clients now wants to use it. I was going to send him a bootable USB, but unfortunately, his PC will boot from a CD or DVD, but not from a USB. So without going through the process of allowing the HD to boot from a DVD or CD described here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1890080 I'm wondering if there is an easier option. Essentially, my knoppix 6.7.1 DVD, but with the latest openshot 1.4.2 that I'm running now, would be fine. Other than wait for knoppix to have a DVD upgrade that has the 1.4.2 openshot, is there an easy way to create a bootable DVD? Seems like approaches require a separate partition, which I have not wanted to do and I boot from a 16 GB USB. Thanks.
I just received the 7.0.2 DVD and it has openshot 1.4.2 included. So my issue is solved,

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Commodore Amiga 1200 Keyboard, Caps Lock LED Faulty TESTED
$99.99
Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$64.99
Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99
ECS SUPER DENISE CSG 390433-02 8373R4PD for Commodore Amiga 500 2000 2500 3000
$127.00
Alegra 512KB Fast RAM Side Expansion for Amiga 1000, Tested, Working
$149.00
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00