I just received the 7.0.2 DVD and it has openshot 1.4.2 included. So my issue is solved,
I have a copy of the Knoppix 5.7.1 DVD, installed it to a bootable USB and upgraded the openshot using the directions here: http://knoppix.net/forum/threads/296...light=openshot Openshot works so well with knoppix that one of my clients now wants to use it. I was going to send him a bootable USB, but unfortunately, his PC will boot from a CD or DVD, but not from a USB. So without going through the process of allowing the HD to boot from a DVD or CD described here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1890080 I'm wondering if there is an easier option. Essentially, my knoppix 6.7.1 DVD, but with the latest openshot 1.4.2 that I'm running now, would be fine. Other than wait for knoppix to have a DVD upgrade that has the 1.4.2 openshot, is there an easy way to create a bootable DVD? Seems like approaches require a separate partition, which I have not wanted to do and I boot from a 16 GB USB. Thanks.
I just received the 7.0.2 DVD and it has openshot 1.4.2 included. So my issue is solved,

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
Lot of 10 Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED
$22000.00
Lot of 14 CISCO 10-3206-01 DS-SFP-FC32G-SW 32G SFP28 850nm MMF LC Transceiver
$350.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00