Knoppx Forum Members,
I agree with utu, that an interim solution be possible. This is NOT something I have
tried, but would this be a valid candidate:
http://www.amazon.com/SANOXY-Wireles...3593945&sr=8-4
Reply requested, please . . .
![]()
Knoppx Forum Members,
I agree with utu, that an interim solution be possible. This is NOT something I have
tried, but would this be a valid candidate:
http://www.amazon.com/SANOXY-Wireles...3593945&sr=8-4
Reply requested, please . . .
![]()
@ luther, in re your Post #21 about an 'N' dongle:
This is a neat-looking little gadget at the right price, but it may not serve for two reasons:
1. Many routers work with a & g but not N; N is fairly new.
edit: I see it is n/g/b, so that's probably not a problem; g is ok.
2. There's always a chance it needs a driver no linuxer has come up with.
Does this sound familiar?
Your best interim solution so far is Knoppix 6.4.3, and that's not bad.
Last edited by utu; 04-20-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88