I just installed Knoppix 6.7.0, after having some unsolvable issues with 6.7.1. I tried to install Samba and VLC, but had dependency problems with both. Here are the messages that I got with both:
I assume that the problem is with 6.7.0's list of repositories being outdated. What repository changes have to be made to install packages with Knoppix 6.7.0? Any other enlightenment about what the problem might be?Code:samba: Depends: samba-common (=2:3.5.6~dfsg-3squeeze7) but 2:3.5.8~dfsg-1 is to be installed Depends: libwbclient0 (=2:3.5.6~dfsg-3squeeze7) but 2:3.5.8~dfsg-1 is to be installed vlc: Depends: vlc-nox but it is not going to be installed Recommends: vlc-plugin-notify but it is not going to be installed Recommends: vlc-plugin-pulse but it is not going to be installed

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95