-
Senior Member
registered user
Need help with Synaptic
.
My Synaptic has a quirk I would like to correct.
I think perhaps the CeBIT Knoppix 7 may have a similar quirk.
If I select Settings>Repositories it says 'Repositories Changed-Reload';
After I Reload, it comes back with the same message.
I never get a chance to review the repos from Synaptic itself.
I can make meaningful transactions otherwise with Synaptic for files that
are either reachable from a repo or already on-board.
I know I can see the repo list at /etc/apt/sources.list.
If I dumb-down this list to just 'stable' that doesn't solve the problem.
I'd like to solve the Synaptic problem. I'd rather not have only an answer to
'just use apt-get' as my alternative.
With that one restraint, I'd like some help here.
What should I look for and where?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00