-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings, Werner.
While it is true, I'd prefer to use Synaptic, the point I'm
trying to express here is that I think Synaptic is screwed-up
as of Knoppix 7 and needs to be fixed. Not a Knoppix problem,
but a Debian problem at the heart of it.
Ubuntu sees the problem tied to the EULA associated with
mscorefonts, and how recent Synaptic changes may have caused
this difficulty to develop.
Moreover, I think the Synaptic difficulty may carry over into
apt as well if your system has both installed.
If you have the CeBIT Knoppix 7, please try apt-get install on
mscorefonts and see if there's a problem. I don't have the CeBIT version.
I know apt always used-to-be an alternative to Synaptic.
In this current case, I'm not so sure.
Best regads.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1000.00

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95