-
Senior Member
registered user
Boken Open Office Upgrade
I have a hard drive install of 3.2, and wanted to upgrade Open Office to the new beta.
I used Apt-get remove openoffice-de-en to remove the old version, downloaded the beta tarball, then used tar to decompress it. I ran setup, and the install seemed to go ok, but now when I click on the open office toolbar icon, I get
The desktop entry file /usr/share/applnk/Office/OpenOffice/openoffice.desktop has no Type=... entry.
I guess the link is broken, but don't know how to fix it.
If I try to run it from the Kmenu, nothing happens, I guess those links are broken too.
How do I run it, and, if possible, fix the links?
Thank you!
Similar Threads
-
By haloplayer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 08:12 AM
-
By el_supremo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-28-2004, 01:53 AM
-
By EdlinUser in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 01:54 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 11:31 PM
-
By Nesser in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-26-2003, 07:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99