Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Live USB/DVD Creation Software?

  1. #1

    Question Live USB/DVD Creation Software?

    Hi, I'm looking to make a bootable DVD of another version of linux (Slackware 13.37), and I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a .tar.gz of some good software for making it. A live USB creator would be helpful as well. Any help would be much appreciated.

    -Nick

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    512
    Maybe you can get some help on the website Slackware Live: a live CD/DVD/USB solution for Slackware

  3. #3
    Thanks, I'm surprised I didn't find this earlier.

  4. #4
    As this thread is a several months old, I apologize for reviving it, but I may have worded my question incorrectly. I really just need a program that I can run on Knoppix that will allow me to make a live USB of another operating system. I've tried several and none of the ones i have tried were compatible with Knoppix. Sorry for picking up an old thread.

    -Nick

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$10.00



KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$33.72