Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New Network-Problems

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1

    New Network-Problems

    Hello, I'm a relativly newby and I have a problem with my network, after installing knoppix. When I boot from CD, everthing was fine. I tried netcardconfig, but it does not find my card. I also added
    Code:
     iface eth0 inet dhcp
    to /etc/network/interface and restarted the network. With iwconfig (I have no idea for what it is) I become
    Code:
     lo     no wireless extensions
    .

    .... .....

    hope you can help me, Ronny

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    85

    Re: New Network-Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOhm
    I tried netcardconfig, but it does not find my card.
    What is the make/model of your network card?

Similar Threads

  1. Network Problems
    By charon in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 02:14 PM
  2. Network Card Problems - Help!!
    By carpie in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2003, 02:04 AM
  3. Network problems
    By Aleu in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2003, 10:51 PM
  4. Network problems
    By Juny in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 06:49 PM
  5. Network Problems
    By in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 11:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA picture

Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA

$196.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord picture

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord

$174.99



JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU picture

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU

$6998.00



AddOn Juniper Networks QDD- 400G-DAC-1M Compatible TAA Compliant 400GBase-CU picture

AddOn Juniper Networks QDD- 400G-DAC-1M Compatible TAA Compliant 400GBase-CU

$900.99



Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99 picture

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99

$24.99



Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply picture

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply

$7299.99



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45 picture

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45

$59.99