-
Senior Member
Thanks for the inputs...
Cleaning didn't help...
what I kept secret so far is that I used Brasero burner and a
"TDK Rerecordable DVD-RW 4x" which has traces of usage...
I learned that those re-writable DVDs are not always reliable...
I'll burn another DVD+R (read only) and try again...
BTW is there a recommended DVD brand and which burner is preferably used.. ?
Last edited by Karibu; 06-05-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Reason: another question
-
Senior Member
registered user
@ Karibu
I use Memorex 16x DVD+R (36 cents US each in 50s) and Brasero.
Any dvd recording problems I run into are due to either fingerprints or abrasion,
always obvious after the fact.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99