-
Senior Member
registered user
I don't think so. That's because Knoppix is able to run on so much hardware, and usually there is little problem in getting it up and running. A USB install can be created on any PC able to run the DVD. Plus, Knoppix is a low-budget mainly personal Debian derivative.
-

Originally Posted by
Capricorny
I don't think so. That's because Knoppix is able to run on so much hardware, and usually there is little problem in getting it up and running. A USB install can be created on any PC able to run the DVD. Plus, Knoppix is a low-budget mainly personal Debian derivative.
Interesting. I guess I will have to do an extra task: Download ISO, burn to a DVD, boot it, make a USB flash media. Too bad I can't download and run program to make the bootable USB media.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-8500 SR3XE 3.00 GHz 6-Core CPU
$2999.00

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99