-
Senior Member
registered user
Actually, I had already used qemu-kvm to create flash directly, I just forgot about it, see http://knoppix.net/forum/threads/293...or-root-device post #10. (It runs best in 64-bits system, and I haven't used that since remastering 6.7.0.
Code:
# lsusb Bus 002 Device 006: ID 0951:1624 Kingston Technology .....
#qemu -cdrom /store/download/iso/KNOPPIX_V6.7.0DVD-2011-08-01-EN.iso -hda /store/vm/qemu/knx670_disk.img -m 1024 -boot d -usb -usbdevice host:0951:1624 &
Then "Install Knoppix to flash disk" can be used in the virtual machine.
I think anything below 8GB (good brands cost from about $10) is rather impractical for Flash Knoppix 7.X. But masochism is of course an option
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive with Power Supply, MPN C061636 (Vintage)
$80.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00