-
Senior Member
registered user
A hidden oops
.
We have a small problem.
I've had a lot of fun creating my own sub menu 'Hidden Gems' using
Alacarte in Knoppix 7.0.1. However, I just noticed, I no longer
have a Knoppix sub-menu. Surprise.
I just checked the LiveCD menu list against my new menu list.
The good news is all menu items are accounted for.
The bad news is that all the Knoppix sub-menu items now occur
under Preferences, distributed in good alphabetic order amongst
the other residents that were already there. I no longer have
a distinct Knoppix sub-menu.
I recall that with lxmed it was hard to invent new sub-menus,
maybe that's at work here as well.
It seems when I asked for a new submenu on the main menu,
the Knoppix slot got co-opted, its displaced items went to the
original bottom sub-menu.
The capability to create new sub-menus on the main menu would
have been THE feature missing in lxmed. I expect it SHOULD work
in Alacarte, but don't know what has made it mis-function.
Stay tuned, it aint over 'til its over.
The authorities have been notified.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99