-
Senior Member
registered user
Flash Player is pre-installed in Google Chrome and updates automatically!
You could check whether Adobe flash player is installed at http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
I don't remember which plugins Iceweasel of Knoppix7.0 contained, but the present versions have script blocking and ad-blocking plugins. Maybe they were there in 7.0 too? If they were, you could allow the scripts to run in your system by right clicking and enabling the scripts. There are a lot of options.
For installing Flash in Iceweasel you better try the above-described easy way of creating a plugin folder and just copying-pasting the libflashplayer.so in the folder. Then start Iceweasel.
I am sorry I could not be of much help. You might already have tried these avenues. Maybe my reply would even be found irrelevant when the real problems are detected.
...
And you are the site-administrator! I am sorry I saw your laurels after I posted this message. You are supposed to be one of those exalted beings we, the mere mortals, never come across!
Last edited by rajibando; 07-30-2014 at 03:42 AM.
Reason: Saw the poster's status after posting. Had to mention
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50